In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips!

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Renewing My Commitment to Blogging

I can't believe that I set up this blog so many months ago and then did not post any updates. I'm wondering if I am like others who start a blog or am I unusual in this delay?


Part of the reason for the delay was some family issues that I was dealing with during the last couple of months. I have been mentally drained and did not think I wanted to use this blog as an outlet for resolving those issues.


The second reason for the delay was just pure fear. What if people don't like what I post? What if my posts are dull and boring? So during this time, I have also spent time researching other blogs. There is so much good writing out there.


So I am reenergized in exploring the world of blogging. I hope you like my postings. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: