In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips!

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New York City - Here we come!

I am so excited to be headed to New York City with my 2 sisters, niece and nephew next weekend. I love the city especially during the holiday season. I love all of the decorations and holiday spirit in the air. We will only be staying in the city for one night on this trip. However, we can cover alot ground in 36 hours.

We are staying at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. We like staying at this hotel which is located in the middle of the theater district and close to the subway, Bryant Park and within walking distance to Rockefeller Center. This is my nephew's first visit to the City and we plan on taking the double decker bus tour which is also a great way to get around the city.

Other places we plan to visit are the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center, Macy's Herald Square, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Central Park, and many stores and street vendors for some shopping. We also will spend some time in Little Italy and Chinatown.

I am looking forward to seeing my sisters and having a great time in New York.

No comments: